Monday, January 12, 2009

Well January Is Under Way

I am sitting here with a friend of mine at her work just kind of hanging out and wasting time. The weather is starting to warm up a little but. For the past few weeks it has been below -45.  For the past days or so it has starting moving towards 0, thank god. It still isn't close, more like -30's give or take. But its heading in the right direction.

I have started the college education now. I am attending Phoenix University Online. So I am able to sit at home and take all of my classes from the comforts of my couch. Its kind of aggravating trying to make sure to get online and do the work. It's not as difficult as I thought to go to college. Now granted these are the easy classes and its only the first couple weeks, but I am looking forward to the rest of the degree process. So any advice from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Cars are still freezing and no one stays outside for any more than a few minutes at the time. The trees are coated in ice and what not so it looks like trees of ice. I am going to be getting more and more pictures now that the weather is warming up a little bit.

Well you all have a wonderful day and I will catch up with you all later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, Rainman!

Your mom just told me about your blog today, so I Googled it. Great posts! I've enjoyed them all, but won't try to comment on each one. :) That picture at the bottom is just gorgeous! I need a high resolution copy of it so I can print it out and hand it on my wall. I'd probably gaze at it longingly and wishing for a little snow down here! :P Your mom should be sending you a little Christmas gift from us soon. We sent some things back with Joel's mom and dad - they came for Christmas and New Years. It was so nice to be with family for the first time in a long time! The kids had a blast. I'll have to send you an invite to my Picasa pictures. We love you, Raymond - keep posting here so that we can keep up with you. I've been meaning to start a blog here myself, but I just don't have the time!